Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sweet Revenge



My dear blog readers.  This will be the last adventure I post to the adventures of Shiz and Kidney for a while.  As those of you who know me know, I do not to ANYTHING halfway.  Liz thought it would be a great idea to put whipped cream in my face at the ward Thanksgiving Dinner last night. Of course, I wasn't going to take that one sitting down. 

I woke up at 5 a.m. to drive up to Provo, something I knew Liz would not expect.  I had the whipped cream in the car and was ready to make a mess.  This video documents the event that took place.

In honor of the Thanksgiving season, I am so grateful for a friend like Liz.  She is the only one in the world I know I could do this to and the first thing she would think is, "I sure hope they got a picture of this."  Love you Liz!

2 comments:

  1. I was just making sure that if I had to go through the trouble of getting all that whipped cream out of my hair, that there was at least some documentation of your genius.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Liz! of COURSE I was going to video this!

    ReplyDelete